TIRE DEALS AND REBATES
Find the best tire deals and manufacturer rebates to get great savings on your next tire purchase! Subscribe to affordablerimsandtire.com newsletter to receive deals, news and tire tips.
TIRE MANUFACTURER REBATES
SPRING MAIL-IN REBATES ENDED JUNE, 30 – ENJOY OUR INSTANT REBATE AT CHECKOUT
Please note that those rebates may be combined with our promotions, but offered and managed by the manufacturers . affordablerimsandtire is not involved in the reception or process of your claims. Simply after your purchrase , you have to claim online to get your second rebate.
Conditions Applicable to Mail-In Rebates
- The mail-in rebates are offered and managed by the manufacturers only and may change at any time. For more details, visit the manufacturer’s website.
- All manufacturer’s mail-in rebates apply on the purchase of 4 selected tires.
- The rebates must be claimed directly with the manufacturer. affordablerimsandtire.com is in no way responsible for declined claims or delays in the reception of rebates.
- You can claim your rebate by mail with a printable form or on the manufacturer’s website with an online form. For a more efficient communication with the manufacturer, we suggest you claim your rebate online. It will be easier to track the status of your claim and to provide the manufacturer with missing information if the need be.
- To get your mail-in rebate, you will need to fill out a form (online or printed) before the deadline set by the manufacturer. You’ll have to attach/upload a copy of your invoice to your claim. Don’t forget to write affordablerimsandtire.com or affordablerimsandtire Canada as your dealer.
- Manufacturers require a copy of your original invoice as a purchase proof. Screenshot of an online order and order/shipment confirmation emails are not accepted.
- Certain manufacturers’ mail-in rebates exclude online purchases. Those won’t be tagged as offering mail-in rebates on our website.